Cannabidiol which is also known as CBD has seen a huge surge in its popularity in the recent few months due to its legalization, health benefits, and availability. CBD products are more popular than they’ve ever been, and you might want to have a look at something like a cbdpure review if you’re interested on hopping on the CBD hype train. It has become the center of attention for many types of research regarding its therapeutic effects and medical uses. CBD is one of the cannabinoids; Many structurally similar compounds which are extracted from the cannabis plant. Hence, cannabidiol or CBD is a naturally occurring chemical which is extracted from cannabis plants and then mixed with some carrier oil like coconut or hemp oil to give it an oil form.
What do you think is the reason behind the steep popularity of CBD? The answer lies in its effects. It does not make you feel ‘high’, unlike other cannabinoid compounds. It is important to mention that CBD is not marijuana. Marijuana is illegal in most of the world due to its illicit mind-altering effects while CBD is devoid of such harmful effects. It is not psychoactive that makes it important in the medical field. Marijuana has a high concentration of THC while CBD does not contain such compounds. However, there are still places like Canada that now legalized the use of cannabis and have made it possible for citizens to buy weed online canada.
How does it work?
Cannabidiol works by attaching and activating receptors in the body. CB1 receptors are present throughout the body but the majorities are present in the brain. The CB1 receptors in the brain are related to emotions, mood, movements, coordination, appetite, memories, pain and other related psychiatric functions. CB2 receptors are mainly present in the immune system and deal with pain and inflammation.
How to use CBD OIL?
CBD is most commonly available as tincture form. It can be taken in many ways including topical gels and creams, capsules, sprays, E-liquids and oil form. It can be applied on any body part, mixed in water and taken directly by putting a few drops beneath the tongue. A modern and quite popular way to use it is via CBD vape pens. There are now places online for example, somewhere like Puffmen, who specialize in products vaping equipment for the use of an e-liquid and e-cigarettes.
Benefits of Cannabidiol Oils (CBD Oils):
CBD has gained a huge attention of many researchers and health providing institutions to testify its therapeutic effects and medical uses. Many studies have already been conducted to exert its effects on animals, mainly rodents. Although its full potential has not been certified yet and many of these trials are in their infancy. However, we have started to get the basis of its spectrum and possible effects that are being used under strict trials and documentation. Following are the main key benefits that are said to be gained by proper use of CBD oil in humans:
- An effective pain relief: The most widely celebrated effect of CBD oil is pain riddance. It is being seen as a natural alternative to usual NSAIDs which can prove toxic to stomach in the long run. Hence, CBD can bring good relief to the people with chronic pain who are sick of side effects of over the counter (OTC) painkillers. In addition, it is especially beneficial for the cancer patient and patients undergoing chemotherapy. Studies have shown its efficacy in easing out the symptoms of pain and nausea related to chemotherapy.
- Combat the depression and Anxiety: Many pilot studies have indicated the positive role of cannabidiol in reducing anxiety and depression. It was studied in mice that CBD exerts its effects on limbic and Para-limbic areas of the brain and increase the concentration of serotonin. Serotonin is the mood-enhancing chemical in the brain. Hence, it can help get rid of depression and anxiety indirectly by increasing the amount of serotonin in the brain. A study conducted in the University of San Paulo suggested that CBD oil lowered the anxiety of public speaking and was assistive in social anxiety syndromes, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorders.
- The novel treatment of Epilepsy: After studying the safety and tolerance of cannabidiol, FDA has approved the use of CBD for treating epilepsy. It caused an effective control of seizures in epileptic children as compared to other drugs. Further research is being carried to establish its dosage and we can expect a breakthrough in the treatment of epileptic fits.
- Easing out the drug withdrawals: CBD oil is being also linked with quitting smoking and other illicit drugs. It was observed in a study that using CBD vapes helped patient getting rid of their smoking. They had less craving and smoked fewer cigarettes than routine. In addition, it can provide a good amount of support in drug withdrawals as it can minimize the symptoms of anxiety, depression, pain, and
- Prevention and treatment of Diabetes: Type 1 diabetes is the result of inflammation and subsequent destruction of some pancreatic cells due to immune-mediated There are CB2 receptors present in the human immune system that can help to prevent such harmful reactions and hence can prove protective against type 1 diabetes mellitus. Anyhow, much research is still needed to attain a definitive result.
- Getting over Acne: Acne is another immune-mediated disease that is again caused by underlying inflammation and overworking of sebaceous glands. The harmful inflammation of the skin can be prevented by the use of topical or oral CBD oil culminating in the fresh glowing skin without any acne marks. In a research, it was even preferred over vitamin C and E in the treatment of acne.
- Winning over cancer: A review study was published in the British journal of clinical pharmacology regarding the role of CBD in cancer. It stated that Cannabidiol can be used to fight cancer as it helped to stop the spread of cancer. It was also observed that CBD caused the death of mutated cells and suppressed the growth of tumors. Another trial showed promising results of stopping the spread of tumor cells in cervical cancer. Considering the good tolerance and fewer side effects, further research is being carried to quantify the role of CBD as an antitumor agent.
In a nutshell, CBD Oils are an emerging answer to many health questions. It has got amazing anti-inflammatory properties that can be utilized to treat a number of complex diseases. In view of a large number of valuable health effects, it does have the potential to become the natural remedy to many grave diseases.
Learn more about DiamondCBD and your chance to win a FREE 3 to 4 Night World Class Cruise Getaway here.